BondKap installation video

Guest haroldshouseoftint

it was more educational that watching paint dry :rollin:poop

so on the ends where you put the "caps" instead of mitering the corners, what is the diferance between the 2 ways, streangth/weakness estetics etc etc etc.

I've never used atachment systems, but am curious as to all the diferent types, and what each ones pourpose is.

Thanks for the post :beer:lol2

Guest darkdan

Awesome video. I love the little face he makes when he puts on the gloves. Like he's saying, "They call me Dr. Jellyfingers."

The new corner pieces are to make it look pretty.

I hear soon they'll be doing all their bomb testings and stuff.

it was more educational that watching paint dry :nope:lol2

so on the ends where you put the "caps" instead of mitering the corners, what is the diferance between the 2 ways, streangth/weakness estetics etc etc etc.

I've never used atachment systems, but am curious as to all the diferent types, and what each ones pourpose is.

Thanks for the post :lol2:nope

There is no structural difference between mitered corners and using the corner caps. The caps offer some margin of error if you cut the strips to short or messed up the miter, etc.

To the second part of the question there are several different methods of attachment. Some are better suited to some installations than others. Also the costs for some systems are very high and labor intensive but offer a great deal of strength.

I hope this was helpful

:lol2

it was more educational that watching paint dry :nope:lol2

Thanks for the post :lol2:lol2

:nope rookie

Awesome video. I love the little face he makes when he puts on the gloves. Like he's saying, "They call me Dr. Jellyfingers."

The new corner pieces are to make it look pretty.

I hear soon they'll be doing all their bomb testings and stuff.

:lol6I thought that was pretty funny myself.

The corner caps make your installation faster and can also be a selling point for some customers.

The testing is coming along and we will provide the results as we recieve them.

Sorry I don't have a time frame.

:thumbI thought that was pretty funny myself.

The corner caps make your installation faster and can also be a selling point for some customers.

The testing is coming along and we will provide the results as we recieve them.

Sorry I don't have a time frame.

it was a kinda creepy look I thought.....funny but creepy

Archived