formula 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fly Paper

V4V is either a rep or has been drinkin the sauce that cp is serving. I have dozens and dozens of cp warranties as I used to sell their poop. No longer! There is lots of good stuff in the market and remember, they'll open your tinter as competition or the car dealers you serve so don't trust um as far as I can throw um. They did it to me and a bunch of other dealers I know around the country. They have a program to market directly to car dealers so don't help um cut your throat!

Suntek good, Huper good, Madcow good, so upsell their stuff and leave purple martin alone.

Actually it's a blue pill I took. .is that why I give my wife everything she asks me to buy for her?? Darn I knew there was something different lately!! :thumb

Seriously, to command a better price and higher profit the more differentiation in films or brand, the better.

It's always a two way street and certainly change is a constant.

It just works for me. .or that's what I have convinced myself.

I'll admit to being a fan of the CP films products and my favorite rep from Performance. .Tom Shope. Pass me a glass of water , Tommy told me to take another pill!!

:poke

thinking of formula one. any pros and cons preferably from formula 1 installers.

Claysdad,

I am a LLumar rep. Some of the tinters here can back me when I say, I'll try to shoot you straight.

Formula One is a film that has some better numbers when it comes to protection. The Pinnacle is the best and it has the ability to receive RF signals without interuption. If I were F1, I would Carry Pinnacle mostly.

F1 is territorial and gives an edge to a tinter who can use it as an upsell.

The warranty is transferable from car owner to car owner.

The warranty covers incidents like a ring or watch scratch to the film.

These are some of the key points. Is it a miracle film? NO. It is a good film that utilizes marketing as a selling tool.

Keep in mind, if you have llumar and do tint jobs for 175-200. When the owner of a BMW or Mercedes rolls in, F1 gives you the opportunity to upsell to some of these customers who have a mindset that the more expensive it is, the better. When you say 400 or more, the thought process is, wow, its got to be better.

Good luck.

Claysdad,

I am a LLumar rep. Some of the tinters here can back me when I say, I'll try to shoot you straight.

Formula One is a film that has some better numbers when it comes to protection. The Pinnacle is the best and it has the ability to receive RF signals without interuption. If I were F1, I would Carry Pinnacle mostly.

F1 is territorial and gives an edge to a tinter who can use it as an upsell.

The warranty is transferable from car owner to car owner.

The warranty covers incidents like a ring or watch scratch to the film.

These are some of the key points. Is it a miracle film? NO. It is a good film that utilizes marketing as a selling tool.

Keep in mind, if you have llumar and do tint jobs for 175-200. When the owner of a BMW or Mercedes rolls in, F1 gives you the opportunity to upsell to some of these customers who have a mindset that the more expensive it is, the better. When you say 400 or more, the thought process is, wow, its got to be better.

Good luck.

Very true statement. When I was working for a F1 shop we would upsell 90% of the time to the Ultimate series. I couldn't tell you how many times a guy would come in with a brand new S series Benz and pick the classic series. The reason they didn't upgrade was because it was either a company car or they were leasing it.

Archived