precut tint kit on the online

somone correct me if im wrong, but I thought a manufacurs warrenty only appiled to film installed by an authorized dealer? :asshat: If Solargard took a look at the claim I think they would ask for a reciept for intallation from a dealer? I cant think about this too much, my head already hurts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest markmr1956

The last time I had a warranty issue with SG, I needed a warranty claim form, copy of original invoice, copy of "no charge invoice" customers signature. I'ts a long process, for a dealer, I have a hard time thinking that JQ Public is going to find any favorable results.

Guest Key West
:thumb We tinters must be the laughing stock of the auto after market industry if that's what they think that's all there is to it :lol2
tinting is just an easy add on to any business :dunno

Of course we are....and of course it is that easy, Why do you think that people think it should be cheap, and that we gouge them on price? :dunno:thumb:lol2:lol2

A DIY'er would have a very hard time doing a Vette back glass, but Precut tint is great! Cuts the installation time in half! Every pattern I have used has fit prefect. My cutter has spoiled me and I would hate to go back to the old way of cutting by hand. :cool

A DIY'er would have a very hard time doing a Vette back glass, but Precut tint is great! Cuts the installation time in half! Every pattern I have used has fit prefect. My cutter has spoiled me and I would hate to go back to the old way of cutting by hand. :cool

:cool

soooo 20 minutes..... :cool

A DIY'er would have a very hard time doing a Vette back glass, but Precut tint is great! Cuts the installation time in half! Every pattern I have used has fit prefect. My cutter has spoiled me and I would hate to go back to the old way of cutting by hand. :spit

:spit

soooo 20 minutes..... :nope

Yeah I wonder where he's from... :lol

If he thinks his plotter is efficient... wait till he sees the banning stick :nope

A DIY'er would have a very hard time doing a Vette back glass, but Precut tint is great! Cuts the installation time in half! Every pattern I have used has fit prefect. My cutter has spoiled me and I would hate to go back to the old way of cutting by hand. :spit

soooo 20 minutes..... :lol

Yeah I wonder where he's from... :nope

If he thinks his plotter is efficient... wait till he sees the banning stick :nope

there has been a lot of thread digs lately. Archeologist everywhere digging up old %&$#...

Cuts the installation time in half!

I still havent seen that challenge proven. If your doing 2 -3 cars a day its just not worth the added expense. Now I have used a plotter in a large production situation and it is helpful at 10 -20 cars a day. I guess if you wanted to also eliminate how to learn and cut tint but that seems counter productive.

I bet by the time you press go, load the system and line everything up, wait for system to cut out film, switch films and line everything back up, roll it carry it, lay it out, thread it, prep the window, Most tinters here would have half the car tinted and not be in the hole by half of what you just dished out in expenses.

Only in a HIGH volume situation would I maybe agree with you. :spit

Guest scottydosnntkno
Cuts the installation time in half!

I still havent seen that challenge proven. If your doing 2 -3 cars a day its just not worth the added expense. Now I have used a plotter in a large production situation and it is helpful at 10 -20 cars a day. I guess if you wanted to also eliminate how to learn and cut tint but that seems counter productive.

I bet by the time you press go, load the system and line everything up, wait for system to cut out film, switch films and line everything back up, roll it carry it, lay it out, thread it, prep the window, Most tinters here would have half the car tinted and not be in the hole by half of what you just dished out in expenses.

Only in a HIGH volume situation would I maybe agree with you. :spit

it wouldn't cut my installation time in half, because out of the hour I spend tinting, I do NOT spend 30 mins of that cutting. I double cut all doors and quarters, so its about 4 minutes start to finish for all four, then give them a quick snap, peel and stick. all four doors done in the first 30 mins, then shrink the already soaped back glass, cut it and install in the last 30 mins

Archived