Window Tinting Position Wanted

Guest firelane graphics
Hi All,

I have been tinting for ten years here in Tampa Florida. The weather is great, the beach's are killer......and the pay sucks! $100.00 for a 4 door car...who the heck can make any money? Here in florida, if a 18 year old can hold an Olfa Blade, He thinks he is a tinter. :woowoo

Anyway, I am a responsible 37 Y.o. Looking to relocate, preferably to a warm weather climate. If the money is right, I would consider cold weather. Its all up to the money.

Anyone with any leads can hit Me up at Booms2Go@aol.com

Thanks!

Ron

[*]58391

We are currently looking for a tinter in the St. Louis MO

call 314/398-0569

Guest Kustom Options
Hi All,

I have been tinting for ten years here in Tampa Florida. The weather is great, the beach's are killer......and the pay sucks! $100.00 for a 4 door car...who the heck can make any money? Here in florida, if a 18 year old can hold an Olfa Blade, He thinks he is a tinter. :thumb

Anyway, I am a responsible 37 Y.o. Looking to relocate, preferably to a warm weather climate. If the money is right, I would consider cold weather. Its all up to the money.

Thanks!

Ron

[*]58391

HOW IS CALIFORNIA FOR YOU...AND PART OWNERSHIP...WE GET $260.00 PER CAR, ND ARE LOCATED IN ONE OF THE RICHEST AREAS IN THE COUNTRY, ON THE BEACH

Guest Kingstouch

Are you still looking for work in the Tampa area. If so how much experience do you have with flat glass? Are you willing to do any shutter work? That would be paid by the sq ft as well. Have a nice truck and help.

Please post reply if still interested.

Thanks

Guest Sprinter

one of my friends just hung up his tint tools and shut his company down, mobile tinting been at it for 4 years lots of repeats, price is right. ave temp at 73 and 100 days of 100 and above, thinks he only wants about 7000.00 fully epuiped chevy astro panel van.

Guest film-guy

Lifetime Solar & Security Jacksonville ....yes its Floridaq BUT , we pay well and have lots oppty . Filmtec@gte.net....if youare still lookin

Steve

:twocents

Hi All,

I have been tinting for ten years here in Tampa Florida. The weather is great, the beach's are killer......and the pay sucks! $100.00 for a 4 door car...who the heck can make any money? Here in florida, if a 18 year old can hold an Olfa Blade, He thinks he is a tinter. :twocents

Thanks!

Ron

[*]58391

Guest shattered

Me and my wife have been talking about closing shop (winters too long) and heading south. She is a Dental Assistant and I tinted for 2yrs now and did body work for 13 yrs before that. Anywhere in california is out of the question the school system suks out there. But open for anything else.

Hi All,

I have been tinting for ten years here in Tampa Florida. The weather is great, the beach's are killer......and the pay sucks! $100.00 for a 4 door car...who the heck can make any money? Here in florida, if a 18 year old can hold an Olfa Blade, He thinks he is a tinter. :beer

Thanks!

Ron

[*]58391

We are looking for an experienced auto window tinter for the Charlotte, NC area ASAP. We will pay 40% commission, we offer medical coverage, and the shop is air conditioned. If you're interested please call us @ 877-215-3636.

Archived