lebron james

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey I de-tinted his old car today...well by old it had 1200 miles on it..not many of a year and a half car....

so who ever put the limo all the way around it is off now...

That person is on this site, I remember them bragging about doing all of doing all of Lebrons cars. Even posted pictures of it. I'll see if I can find it.

too funny.....good job PA :lol2

That person is on this site, I remember them bragging about doing all of doing all of Lebrons cars. Even posted pictures of it. I'll see if I can find it.

too funny.....good job PA :lol2

Why would you call it bragging :lol2 It was basketball season I thought maybe someone would be a fan or someones kids, if I wanted to brag I would post more than what I do :lol2 You should know which car it is before deciding how funny it is because he had a few Bentleys with 6% I did the Arnage or if it's so funny for having 6% you want to see the pis of his other cars with double 6%?

Why would you call it bragging :lol2 It was basketball season I thought maybe someone would be a fan or someones kids, if I wanted to brag I would post more than what I do :lol2 You should know which car it is before deciding how funny it is because he had a few Bentleys with 6% I did the Arnage or if it's so funny for having 6% you want to see the pis of his other cars with double 6%?

Dude I had no idea it was you, maybe bragging was the wrong word.

Sounds like we hit a nerve since now youve exposed yourself as an illegal tinter.

Putting 6% all the way around and now admitting you double layered his other cars with 6%.

I would be ashamed to even try and defend that postition on this site. But to each there own. I hope Pa does the rest of them and helps clean up the illegal mess you left behind. :lol2

Pass :lol2

Guest UVLevel9
Dude I had no idea it was you, maybe bragging was the wrong word.

Sounds like we hit a nerve since now youve exposed yourself as an illegal tinter.

Putting 6% all the way around and now admitting you double layered his other cars with 6%.

I would be ashamed to even try and defend that postition on this site. But to each there own. I hope Pa does the rest of them and helps clean up the illegal mess you left behind. :lol2

Pass :lol2

6%, hell I would have sold him 5% :lol2:lol2:lol2

THE ONE WHITE MERC SOMEONE DID A WHILE BACK LOOKED LEGAL... L23 :lol2

Most of his cars are legal, he gets the 6% for shows or when he wants to show off the cars. I have done many one hour 6% rush jobs then they come back to be stripped and retinted. So I really don't deserve to be put out there like that willie :lol2

Archived