Clear bra??

Guest XPEL Costas

A quick chime-in here to set the record straight. :lol2

The XPEL Headlamp film in indeed our OWN film. Yes, we use 3M for the adhesive and the backing paper (which is why it says 3M on the back :spit ), HOWEVER, the film is truly an XPEL product.

We sell it in a 30mil thickness and it is pretty easy to install (alc solution + heat gun + white hard card) the average kit. There are a few headlights that are very tough and take a good bit of time, but 90% of them are straightforward.

XPEL Headlamp Film comes pre-cut (like our ppf kits) or in bulk for you to cut yourself (or use our DAP cutting program). The sheets are 27" wide x 100" long and come in clear, blue, smoke and amber. We have patterns for headlamps (and turns and fogs where applicable) but don't do taillights. Too much liability there.

We are the supplier for the Rolex Gt series (Daytona 24HR) with our amber product as they had tested other products and found them lacking in performance or kit design or both. Story here: http://www.xpel.com/relations/viewrelease.asp?id=99

If anyone would like a sample of the XPEL Headlamp film please let me know and I'll get some out to you. I've left my email below, simply send me an email with your name, company name and addy and I'll get some headed your way.

Cheers,

Paul Costas

XPEL Team

pcostas@xpel.com

Justin sent me a price list about 45% higher than Xpel for their bulk head and tail light film. Lamin-x is supposed to be a bit cheaper than Xpel (3M) because it's about 3 times thinner, think I'm getting screwed :rollin

www.stickercity.com check there stuff out

Archived