Clear bra??

Man, Call Lamin-x, Justin is my rep and he will send you an entire spreadsheet of all precut templates for vehicles. When a customer asks me cost, I just get on the computer and all pricing is there for me suggested retail/wholesale. Great set up and not very expensive. I just charge my customer for the kit and I order it and get it within a couple of days and then they pay me for install. :thumb

Let me know and I'll PM you his info. Great company to work with.. :thumb

Guest tintgod
Man, Call Lamin-x, Justin is my rep and he will send you an entire spreadsheet of all precut templates for vehicles. When a customer asks me cost, I just get on the computer and all pricing is there for me suggested retail/wholesale. Great set up and not very expensive. I just charge my customer for the kit and I order it and get it within a couple of days and then they pay me for install. :thumb

Let me know and I'll PM you his info. Great company to work with.. :thumb

by search of their web site...they dont have much of a kit selection..and it looks like the are using ventureshield for their film. :thumb

I like venture myself.....good workable film and very clear....I have heard good things about the new LLULLU ppf also.

Guest mhun9180
Justin sent me a price list about 45% higher than Xpel for their bulk head and tail light film. Lamin-x is supposed to be a bit cheaper than Xpel (3M) because it's about 3 times thinner, think I'm getting screwed :lol2

Same here

Archived