My first one

Guest Rubes

llooks good. what type of sungard you using on that?

I didnt use sun gard on this particular vehicle I used some stuff from GIS distributing which seems to work very well thanks for all the kudos .... As for the panels I dont pull them unless I have to

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice job.

Corvettes suck.....I hate em......dont get me wrong ....I want one.... :lol2

Corvette customers are the worst........ :lol2

:rollin

I dont mind doing vette's ant more since I started snapping I love that shrink man it makes the vette just like normal door glass now :lol2

Guest CloudWalker

I've got this 07 Vette in here and it has this little hole for your hand to go in and on the back side of this hole is a soft button you press to open the door to get in. On the inside it has just a small button on the handle grip you push to let yourself out. Now I opened the door and tripped the latch so the door thinks its shut so the window rolls up but now I can't figure out how to get the metal latch to release so I can shut the door I have tried holding both releases on the inside and outside of the door while use my screwdriver to flip the latch back down but I can't figure this one out does someone know if there is something else I can try? Thanks guys.

I use a bone while pushing the button

you might have to latch it further in to get it to trip

push the pin switch in to turn the light off and back on

the circuit might have gone to sleep with the doors open

make sure the transponder remote is near the ignition

:thumb

Guest CloudWalker

got it man thanks a million. I have attempted this back glass once with no luck and I think I'm going to try one more time and I'm calling it quits. I tried the leaving the ears on top and bottom but just can't figure that shrink out. Its very tough.

got it man thanks a million. I have attempted this back glass once with no luck and I think I'm going to try one more time and I'm calling it quits. I tried the leaving the ears on top and bottom but just can't figure that shrink out. Its very tough.

Stick with it. It took me 6 times to get the first 07 I got but I got it (didn't make jack sh_t on it). GO SLOW and try to make money and not a headache.

Guest SundownTint

I did an 08' Z O6 yesterday and it had 500 miles ans he said 650 hp.....it sounded like it to

Anywayz the doors are easy to trick :poop I do it whit my knife and push the latches in 2 clicks and BAM they are fooled :tt

Does any1 vinyl the dots? I do and it looks sweet!!!

ohhh yeah the customer said a 19 year old kid at the dealership said he was 1 of 3 people in the USA that does 1 peice rear :poop:lol2:lol2

DSC03146.jpg

DSC03144.jpg

2008ZO6.jpg

Archived