What will happen to the window tinting industry if we run out of oil?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest coolrides

if the world runs out of oil there will be a global breakdown and there will be wars over what oil is left and we will all die,

hows that lol. only joking

:lol6:lol6

Guest haroldshouseoftint
if the world runs out of oil there will be a global breakdown and there will be wars over what oil is left and we will all die,

hows that lol. only joking

:lol:lol6

:lol6 that sounds like a movie :lol6 OH YA, MAD MAX :lol6:lol2

Guest FilmBlazer
Has Iran got oil, they must be next on the list :beer

We'll be running primarily on an alternate fuel source in 25 years. :krazy Then that will be more expensive and petroleum will be cheap as dirt prolly :beer

maybe we should save all of the old purple stuff we scrape off the cars and turn it into fuel I bet we could find a delorean that runs off of old tint, anyone know where to find a mr. fusion around here? :lol

they're not worth as much, but the new post-82 pennies are a lot more fun though. Nick the copper on a few, throw them in a jar with some Muriatic acid and give to someone you don't like. (it produces Hydrogen Sulfide. deadly in the tiniest amounts)

RIGHT?! Note to self dont except any pennies in a jar from CleanCutter :DD:lol

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

quote:

I think were all screwed within the next 10 years anyway,I think they will start putting tint on all cars from the factory all windows but the front 2 doors like suvs, with only the front doors to tint and computer cut the hacks will come out of the woodwork

I second this one, it is only a matter of time before they ammend the law to allow tint on rear sections of all new vehicles from the manufacturer. Then us auto tinters are S.O.L

Archived