tint sting in suffolk county ny

Guest Crackz

I got a call the other day that a stereo shop in suffolk county ny was asked to do illegal tint on the 2 front doors of a ford explorer and got a 10,000 fine and the tinter was arrested sting or should I say setup by the po po

dont know all the details I got the call third party man....but I can tell ya all the stereo shops I tint for tell them the law and try to enforce it but if the custy wants different some make them sign a waiver for show and off road use I dont know about the shop that got the fine and the arrest

Guest CleanCutter

they used to use good looking women in Florida for stings. Except they had to complete the tint job first.

just get a "dumb" hot chick who's "really really really gots to get it done. like you know, cuz I like the way it looks on my honda. ya know.?"

soon as the tinter completes the car, "please sign you ticket here."

they also have cops go in - and SAY they're cops and give the old line "it's OK, I'm a cop", then when the dummy does it, "here's your ticket." STUPID - He JUST told you he was a COP! and you still did it. For some reason, from what I'm told, that works almost every time. They even use it in dr*g purchases, and it works "it's ok dude! I'm a cop! Aint no one gonna say nuffin' if I buy it!"

This has been going on for a couple of weeks. The places I know that got tested were in the area of the 2nd. The guys I know that were checked either got a warning or some got a summons. I didnt hear of anyone getting arrested.

And the waiver thing doesnt mean anything to them. Theyre going after the tinters now.

Not good though. Not at all. :klingon

Guest goldtooth
This has been going on for a couple of weeks. The places I know that got tested were in the area of the 2nd. The guys I know that were checked either got a warning or some got a summons. I didnt hear of anyone getting arrested.

And the waiver thing doesnt mean anything to them. Theyre going after the tinters now.

Not good though. Not at all. :thumb

:beer been tinting for 6years going on7,heard about shops getting a warning but never a fine,good to...

Archived