need a new ppf distributor

Guest Josh @ Proform
If Bakin! cut refers to the curve on top of the hood, it has that too

I was not sure of this term the first time I heard it as well. I simply designed the kits people were asking for (a line on the hood the followed the lines of the vehicle, sweeping back on the fenders). Its always nice to get the facts. I was not aware of any full end designs before Mike asked to me to design the complete Boxter for 05 SEMA, but I had only been designing full time for about 8 months.

I think things have cleaned up a bit, more companies appear to be willing to interact in a productive manner. Your experience would be an asset to this forum these days.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mike@DynaShield

Thanks Josh. I was considering a post explaining why I shut the business down but ultimately decided against it. I'm always available to help.

I,ve racked up 300,000 frequent flier miles in the last two years and had a great time doing it. I still have all of my patterns and about 15 rolls of film but these days I only do very custom work and I only work for beer.

Thanks Josh. I was considering a post explaining why I shut the business down but ultimately decided against it. I'm always available to help.

I,ve racked up 300,000 frequent flier miles in the last two years and had a great time doing it. I still have all of my patterns and about 15 rolls of film but these days I only do very custom work and I only work for beer.

I have extra beer if you want to come to work in Roswell...I gave it up once I found Red Bull, great with Vodka :thumb

ps, thanks for all the help way back when and for getting me to think outside the box, you helped bring this industry out of the Ston-age. :thumb

Guest Mike@DynaShield

David,

Bring it down here and we may be in business.

You haven't seen my current install bay. Gloss white walls & ceiling, lighting in the walls and ceiling, positive pressure clean room, full HEPA filtration, central vac, full epoxy floor with white tile trim, central heat and air.

Red Bull? Did you know that stuff has taurine? Do you know what taurine is made from? I'll stick with beer...and Crown. STop by for a visit. I don't have any red bull but I can help with the vodka.

David,

I just read your ps. Thank you very much. You were the one that got the entire southeast up and running.

David,

Bring it down here and we may be in business.

You haven't seen my current install bay. Gloss white walls & ceiling, lighting in the walls and ceiling, positive pressure clean room, full HEPA filtration, central vac, full epoxy floor with white tile trim, central heat and air.

Red Bull? Did you know that stuff has taurine? Do you know what taurine is made from? I'll stick with beer...and Crown. STop by for a visit. I don't have any red bull but I can help with the vodka.

David,

I just read your ps. Thank you very much. You were the one that got the entire southeast up and running.

Thanks, lucky for me nobody knew what a good install was supposed to look like back then :thumb

Guest Filmaster

I personally think Proform has the best kits out there but you cannot run a business using just their kits because their database isn't large enough yet. You will need another source like Xpel. Xpel has the largest database I know of and their kits are great.

Xpel has great film also as does Avery so you can't go wrong with these. 3M is the standard but it is certainly more difficult to install and I have very limited experience with Venture so all I can say about it is that I don't care for the way it looks on the car, it seems a bit cloudy making it more obvious on a clean car than the other films out there.

So there is my 2 cents worth.

Guest XPEL Jeff

If you are for a film distributor, I would be happy to discuss with you what XPEL can offer. Whether it be standard or premium film, large or small, I'd gladly take the time to discuss our film, pricing, options, and the differences between our product vs. others on the market.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail at jphillips@xpel.com if you are interested!

Archived