need a new ppf distributor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Garrin
XPEL :twocents XPEL :thumb XPEL :gasp:dunno they are the go to guys. Installers make the designs, Installers do the training. Installers work in R&D. www.xpel.com

Installers don't make the designs, their old tint designers do (not good patterns) Besides, the company is practically in Bankruptcy!!!

Go with Proform www.proformdesign.com or call 3M - Their releasing their own design software system soon!

XPEL :rollin XPEL :lol6 XPEL :lol6:krazy they are the go to guys. Installers make the designs, Installers do the training. Installers work in R&D. www.xpel.com

Installers don't make the designs, their old tint designers do (not good patterns) Besides, the company is practically in Bankruptcy!!!

Go with Proform www.proformdesign.com or call 3M - Their releasing their own design software system soon!

That as is typical in this industry is complete and utter BS, Installers do make the designs, Tell you what head over here to the UK and you can sit in with Joe, as for nearli n Bankruptcy where do people get this crap from no really !!! And as for not good patterns all that tells me is that you really do not have a clue what you are talking about too funny for words ROFLMAO

Give me a break, dont suppose you work for a PPF manufacturer do you LOL

Cheers

Guest *ClearCarbra *

Deal with the best patterns go to www.proformdesign.com These patterns will save you time and money. Remember your time is worth alot of money!!! These guys invented the bikin! cut. They also invented full bumpers with the bends cut into the film. Yes some kits are on 30" film when other company's have it on 24". But you will not struggle to get the 30" bumper on which means you spend less time fighting the install. That only costs maybe 10 to 20 bucks more. To save 30 mins I would pay 50 Bucks!!! For you cheapo's they also have the same bumpers available on 24" Which is still way better then the other designs out there. Speak to Mike over at Pro-tect film. They are also a great Avery Distributor.

702-940-9831 - Office

702-940-9880 - Fax

mike@pro-tectfilm.com

www.pro-tectfilm.com

Guest Advanced Solar
Deal with the best patterns go to www.proformdesign.com These patterns will save you time and money. Remember your time is worth alot of money!!! These guys invented the bikin! cut. They also invented full bumpers with the bends cut into the film. Yes some kits are on 30" film when other company's have it on 24". But you will not struggle to get the 30" bumper on which means you spend less time fighting the install. That only costs maybe 10 to 20 bucks more. To save 30 mins I would pay 50 Bucks!!! For you cheapo's they also have the same bumpers available on 24" Which is still way better then the other designs out there. Speak to Mike over at Pro-tect film. They are also a great Avery Distributor.

702-940-9831 - Office

702-940-9880 - Fax

mike@pro-tectfilm.com

www.pro-tectfilm.com

:evileye:cooldot

Deal with the best patterns go to www.proformdesign.com These patterns will save you time and money. Remember your time is worth alot of money!!! These guys invented the bikin! cut. They also invented full bumpers with the bends cut into the film.

Mike Messer from Dynasheild was designing bikin! cut kits back in 2002. These kits were also full bumpers and he had many patterns on 48 inch film. He also probably had at least a dozen other innovations in his designs, some of which the others still haven't picked up on.

How come I can't type bikin! without the last I being !?

How come I can't type bikin! without the last I being !?

It's the boards censor, that word and some others can cause problems for a site, like having a filter applied, then some people might no be able to access the site if it's suspected of being an adult site.

Guest Mike@DynaShield

Thanks for the kind words David. I'm still around but rarely do film anymore. It is funny to see who gets credit for inventing stuff these days. Here is a old article done by Roadfly that shows us doing a full wrap on a G35. If Bakin! cut refers to the curve on top of the hood, it has that too. Remember me and Invincashield having it out on these forums? Those were the days!

Although I never cared for their designs, I would contact Brett Webster at VentureShield. Good Guy.

Archived