65 Aston MINI

Looks great!

And nice Subaru in the back ground! Custom color?

yea, thats my 2nd STI. I wanted to do something different with this one. Kind of like a shop car. It's an anthrasite color to go with the theme name of my business...Shades of Gray. My last STI is my avatar.

Ryan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea, thats my 2nd STI. I wanted to do something different with this one. Kind of like a shop car. It's an anthrasite color to go with the theme name of my business...Shades of Gray. My last STI is my avatar.

Ryan

Your last one looks nuts!! Have I seen it on Nasioc or IWSTI? :rollin

Im a fellow Scooby owner myself. :klingon

Well does SSC stand for Susquehanna Solar Control? And is this Mike or Carrie? If so, Mike is/was(?) our sales rep. Our floor is carpeted, and lights low help with PDR and tinting. We don't mix detail and tinting though in our shop. Silicone is our enemy...lol.

Ryan

this is carrie. he recognized your name/shop. I agree on the detail thing, I was hoping it was PDR. Mike's a part time rep now, a trainer mostly. I went nuts tinting by myself... too busy, so he came back to help me out.

in order from last comment on...lol:

Shady Sherlock: amount of pics was for the owner's sake. Wanted the whole process on photo. Theres actually more...

SSC: I thought so. I heard he wanted to go part time. We should be getting another visit soon I presume. It's been about 7 months...

Underground: The last one was deffinately fun. I wasn't on IWSTI with that one...I was on NASIOC and clubwrx.net as rayn4eleven. I'm on IWSTI now, as a vendor...as Shades of Gray Tint. My new one will be awesome when I'm done with it. I also used to have a 2005 WRX wagon that my wife drove (and yes it was manual).

Ryan

Guest Tint Technology

That is one 'blast from the past', used to have one about 30 years ago, (I know I'm only 21 and the Math doesn't add up :lol ) That is in superb condition, I haven't seen one here for years, it would be full of rust holes and woodworm :lol

I really like your unit, carpeted wouldn't work in the UK, rains too much :drevil:spit

Archived