Rear Window Carpeting

Guest TrickyTint

Guest Me_shelli

I take the whole back seat out, deck, speakers, and light. All 15 pieces. A lot of work, but it makes all the difference. With practice you can take it all out in under 20 mins. :thumb

Guest mosolarpro

hey shelli if you have a snap-on guy close by get the 1-2 ft long button popper and you dont have to pull the seat it gets the buttons out and save alot of time and hassle

Guest SQUEEGEE

I've taken maybe 3-decks out since I started tinting. As for Malibus. I just cut as close to the bottom edge as possible and even undercut by a hair to get a perfect fit on the inside. Ever since I cracked a back deck once I won't pull 'em anymore.

I'll jam some !#$%@$%ing film under a deck if necessary but pulling one out is seldom an option for me.

Guest autotintplus

How about tinting up to the dot matrix. just cut a nice clean line right around

with a steady hand or use pinstriping as a guide and cut on that. Save all that

hassel just explain to the customer. Show em another car or charge 'em $50 to do the works. They'll take the hand cut line. Just my 2.5 cents.

Guest Sprinter

I allways tint over the matrix no problems here! don't take decks out either unless a R&R and its behind the 3rd brake light that needs the deck removed to get to the tint!

Archived