Beowulf

If you have someplace near you showing Beowulf in 3D, you should see it in that format. :beer I went this afternoon and it was pretty cool. I wish they would have more movies in 3D.. highly under rated format. But my guess is it's just too freaking much $$$ to do it in 3D. :thumb

I know it's a movie... and nothing can come out and hit you, but I actually ducked at one point. :beer:beer Crazy how your eyes can play tricks on your mind. :evilgrin

And long gone are the blue and red glasses... these were just clear. :thumb

Yeah, they show 3D 'movies', but not block busters. Although seeing it at IMAX is almost like being in 3D...

The last 3D movie I remember seeing was JAWS something... I think 3 or 4. That was in 3D but you needed the red and blue glasses.

Guest Key West
I'v taken the kids to IMAX 3D........... :lol6
Yeah, they show 3D 'movies', but not block busters. Although seeing it at IMAX is almost like being in 3D...

The last 3D movie I remember seeing was JAWS something... I think 3 or 4. That was in 3D but you needed the red and blue glasses.

no they have 3D movies at IMAX bro......... :lol2

IMAX is considered a cinematic process/format unto itself. It is the SHIOT!!!. It also can be 3-D. To date, they have been filming documentaries and certain films in IMAX, but I believe that more and more films will be released in IMAX. I, for one, would be more than willing to pay $20 or so to see a movie like Beowulf in IMAX before I'd pay $7 or $8 in a regular theater! I can't wait to see this!!

Archived