Venture software

Guest socalkid

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Venture

I will refrain from describing the promotion itself, because I know the site is not meant for this!

I will, however, clarify something that has been floating around on the forums.....

The software will NEVER have a fee for cutting patterns. This is not a promotion, it is how we have always done things. Don't be fooled into thinking their is a fee around the corner - there is not :poop

You can produce this writing as a guarantee - "if we EVER try to charge you for cutting kits, we will refund any money you have spent with the IP software; no questions asked."

I don't think I could be any clearer????

Guest tintplus68

I guess he should've mentioned that they are free as long as you buy their film or 3M film. Since I use both thats all the free patterns I'd ever need.

So thats how they can afford to give them away.

Either that or pay $20 for the same kit over and over and over.

I believe they design their own patterns and they are getting really good at it. The last 2 years the patterns are dead on. I was told ,with a 3M backing now, that they may hire even more designers which could lead to more cars, more kits, and even going back and doing popular classics.

I know they make patterns, I waited for them to make a Mercedes for me and they did, they just have to wait til they get the car to make the pattern. I paid for the software and dongle the patterns are free :poop

Guest trbergman

I did get my software and have been using it. For the most part the patterns are great and I do like the thought that I can modify the design to my liking and then save it to use in the future. :poop

Guest trbergman
Care to spread some truth as to where the patterns came from and how you can afford to "give" them away? Just curious.

Speed, if you are talking about the rumors I have heard in the past then they are just rumors and should be left at that unless there is some true statement that you can testify with. Besides that, there are other manufactures out there that offer patterns for a small fee or next to nothing if you use their film.

Archived