what do you do

Hey TintmanPa, I have a company 2 doors down from me that distributes all the parts for the RC cars. They are called C.P. Inc. Let me know if you need anything, I have done some work for them and they are always trying to give me a RC car for work.

cool....I'll let you know......gots to roll now I have a small commerical job this morning....business is slowing every day now....I already cant wait till spring.... :poke

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spend time with my kids and every other night I take car of my grandmother that is 95% blind and 85% def. on the weekend I DJ or play spades with my friends

Thats cool dude abaout grandmamama :poke

I spend time with my kids and every other night I take car of my grandmother that is 95% blind and 85% def. on the weekend I DJ or play spades with my friends

Thats rare today, I lost my grandmother last year, and wish I had spent more time with her over the years :poke

Thats cool dude abaout grandmamama :poke

my uncle dropped everything he had gong on for himself to take care of my grandparents for about 7 years now. I lost my grandfather about a year ago and my grandmothers sight and hearing have just gone away. I go over there every other night to watch here and to relieve my uncle so he can get out and have somewhat some kind of life. I bring my kids with me so they also help me.... but it brings a tear to my eye when my grandmother ask me "tell me how beautiful my granddaughter is or how are my grandsons doing".

my uncle dropped everything he had gong on for himself to take care of my grandparents for about 7 years now. I lost my grandfather about a year ago and my grandmothers sight and hearing have just gone away. I go over there every other night to watch here and to relieve my uncle so he can get out and have somewhat some kind of life. I bring my kids with me so they also help me.... but it brings a tear to my eye when my grandmother ask me "tell me how beautiful my granddaughter is or how are my grandsons doing".

Thats awesome dude, keep it up :poke

Guest mntintguy

I am also into rc car racing while not working. It is actually a business of ours that we sell rc cars most of the time now. Indoor carpet racing during the winter and outdoor 1/5th scale gas powered in the summer. Here is a picture of 2 of our cars (yes, there are cars in the picture) at the 5th scale nationals from last year. :poke

hooter_girls_003.jpg

Archived