what do you do

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the "up side" of having your shop from home..when not tinting, I either workout at home or if feeling lazy, grab my phone and appointment book,hit in the hot tub watching TV, surfing the net and sippin a few home brews :lol6

I used to ski in the winter, but haven't since I had my hip replaced and no longer have health insurance. Next winter I'll have it again so I'm planning a trip to Sugar Bush, VT.

I used to ride my CBR600 all the time from the spring to fall when I wasn't working... sold that, which I'm planning on getting another one this spring and then I hope to actually do track days during the summer. :lol6

Don't really have many hobbies other then those... a couple of my friends are also self-employed, so we hang out and go to the movies mid-week when none of us have anything going on. :lol6

Not a hobby, but once a week I babysit my niece. :lol6 She's coming up on 3 yrs/old, so she's a lot of fun.

-R

I'm so frickin' ready.....schweitzer mountain put in a new high speed quad and triple on the front side :lol6

SWEET!

Last time I was @ schweitzer I was waste deep in powder! Can't wait to get back up there!

Archived