08' nissan altima 4dr

smookee408@yahoo.com

Guest goldtooth
This car is cake all doors are felted. No need to pull panels to felt and tint. 3rd brake light comes out by pushing towards the rear and lifting. :lol2

:duck sure is.. still waiting for 3 aweek,like snappy :evileye:lol2

Guest customcuttinting
This car is cake all doors are felted. No need to pull panels to felt and tint. 3rd brake light comes out by pushing towards the rear and lifting. :thumb

Have you ever gotten those butterfly air spike things after install on the back glass defroster lines? I get em on some of the more aggressive defroster lines.

Guest thatsnappyguy
This car is cake all doors are felted. No need to pull panels to felt and tint. 3rd brake light comes out by pushing towards the rear and lifting. :lol

:nope sure is.. still waiting for 3 aweek,like snappy :lol:eyebrows

well either they not selling that many altimas around u, or you just dont tint as much as me...but I did 2 just this saturday...no need to talk %&$#..why would I lie about something like that. its a hot selling car. fact.

Guest thatsnappyguy
This car is cake all doors are felted. No need to pull panels to felt and tint. 3rd brake light comes out by pushing towards the rear and lifting. :eyebrows

Have you ever gotten those butterfly air spike things after install on the back glass defroster lines? I get em on some of the more aggressive defroster lines.

well the nissans used to always give me a problem with the defroster lines...what I dlo is hit it with some steal wool when u cleaning. then after the u lay the film, put the rear defroster. let it get warm, then give it a few more pushes with the maxx and you will be fine.

Guest blktbon20s

I have one coming this week..hope all goes smooth.

I'm still a newbie w/ the tint terms and all...what does it mean "doors are felted" tried searching but must be looking in the wrong spots b/c I can't find any info

Thanks in advance

Do yourself a favor and use some steel wool on the defroster lines. Itll help eliminate getting those puckers on the defroster. :beer

And as far as the felt thing, some cars come with gaskets that have no felt on them. So when the window rolls down it scratches the hell out of the tint. The felt gets applied to the gasket and eliminates this. If you look around enough on here, youll see plenty of info about it. This car is one you dont have to worry about though. :rollin

Guest blktbon20s
Do yourself a favor and use some steel wool on the defroster lines. Itll help eliminate getting those puckers on the defroster. :beer

And as far as the felt thing, some cars come with gaskets that have no felt on them. So when the window rolls down it scratches the hell out of the tint. The felt gets applied to the gasket and eliminates this. If you look around enough on here, youll see plenty of info about it. This car is one you dont have to worry about though. :rollin

ok thanks..

need to remove the rear deck?

Oh ok..now I know what your talking about. Didn't know that you could actually "felt" them

Archived