Be careful on your motorcycle.

cache:http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp? I dont know if this will work, but a couple of nights ago a crotch rocket traveling on a main street in this town about a mile or so from my house hit a truck broad side and flipped it on its roof! Needless to say that mofo was hooked up! This crap dosent work, go to the home page at KPLCTV.com if your interested :cold and search motorcycle accident and the first story is it! I cant make a link to save my life!

When I was down florida a few weeks ago..dumb azzes on pocket rockets were always doing tricks on their bikes going 70mph down the highway...crazy stuff. On the last night I was there, we drove by an accident where the police had a white sheet over what appeared to be a dead guy laying about 20 feet from what used to be a pocket bike.

Archived