free fight card

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintguy7
Going to a private GYM right now . But will either be going back to Apollo's ( Mikey Burnett's training) or to Triton Combat (Piet Wilhelm) after 1st of the year .Going to Renato Tavares seminar on the 16 .You training ?

was training w/baret until he moved to san diego. hes a really great friend of mine. been goin to the ICON gym to get some rollin in. chris leben is at that gym. I got a friend that you might know that I roll with, todd atkins. he says he's good friends with mikey and his brother. :lol6

was training w/baret until he moved to san diego. hes a really great friend of mine. been goin to the ICON gym to get some rollin in. chris leben is at that gym. I got a friend that you might know that I roll with, todd atkins. he says he's good friends with mikey and his brother. :lol6

Is Todd from Hawaii if so I know of him but dont know him . I think Todd may know the guy who is a rider on my race team .His name is James Kamaii . He is/was involved with watufaka in some way or for

Guest tintguy7
Is Todd from Hawaii if so I know of him but dont know him . I think Todd may know the guy who is a rider on my race team .His name is James Kamaii . He is/was involved with watufaka in some way or for

todd atkins lives here in hawaii, but hes not from here. hes from all over. he used to live in japan and trained at purebred, ensons gym before he moved to hawaii.

Guest tintguy7
Yea I know who he is just dont know him personally . We went to watch Matt fight spencer fisher a few back and I think I may have met Atkins there .I wanna say he was doing some magazine article who know been awhile lol . So you rolling with or without a gi ?

more no gi. but we do gi some times. we're just waitin for our other friend to open his bjj school. his name is rylan lizares. hes a brown belt from pedro sauer. he took 3rd in this years worlds. he lost to kron from a choke. :dunno

Archived