free fight card

Guest tintguy7
War really suprised me as well as alot of others .He was portryed as such a cock bag on the tv show .But he is in reality a great guy who has had a HARD HARD life and is greatfull for eveerything he has and does . To bad they hd to fight eachother becasue J IS also one bad mofo

Hey fly, warmachine suprised alot of people. he looked and did way better than when he was on the show. to me, what made the biggest difference is he had baret yoshida in his corner calling out the commands and he executing them. baret worked with warmachine day in and day out, quiting or giving up when barets there is not an option, and he will push you to limits you didnt know you could achieve. congrats to all fighters, win or lose!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The finisher is for sure a great guy to have in your corner . I wish Speer would have had a better showing .He is a tough sob but really need to get with a bjj camp and get a ground game .

Alot of things going on in the MMA world for sure . Robbie Lawler didnt make the ICON fight card due to an injury, Shawn Sherk got his belt taken away for roids and "big john" Macarthy stepped down as a referee to become an announcer dayum

Going to a private GYM right now . But will either be going back to Apollo's ( Mikey Burnett's training) or to Triton Combat (Piet Wilhelm) after 1st of the year .Going to Renato Tavares seminar on the 16 .You training ?

So you training for the ufc or just to keep things in line at the tint shop. :tantrum

HAHAHAHAH No UFC for me .Just have to stay in shape and keep on my toes lol never know when you ahve to choke some drunk out at a bar . Its more of a hobby anymore I have been playing in MMA for 10 + years as a hobby .Not much to do after High School Wrestlin' other than boxing and it was kinda boring .We do have quite a few guys who do or have been in the UFC .

HAHAHAHAH No UFC for me .Just have to stay in shape and keep on my toes lol never know when you ahve to choke some drunk out at a bar . Its more of a hobby anymore I have been playing in MMA for 10 + years as a hobby .Not much to do after High School Wrestlin' other than boxing and it was kinda boring .We do have quite a few guys who do or have been in the UFC .

:tantrum Great way to stay in shape-one of my closest buddies turned 50 last weekend.He's been training since he was in his 20s.Trust me-not an old fella you want to cross!...unless you want your ass stuffed down your throat! :krazy

Archived