Sugestions on Window tint

I live in Philadelphia and I will be getting a 2008 Chrysler 300 it will be black and have black interior. Could you please recommend a place to take it to? Also what what you recommend and also is there anything I need to know on this car? Any pictures also would be great

Thanks

T

Guest Key West
I live in Philadelphia and I will be getting a 2008 Chrysler 300 it will be black and have black interior. Could you please recommend a place to take it to? Also what what you recommend and also is there anything I need to know on this car? Any pictures also would be great

Thanks

T

First of all, I'd recommend posting this in the consumer questions forum. Then, Tint is a personal preference. I can only tell people what I'd put on my car, but it all boils down to you. You gotta drive, look at, and ultimately live with it. I get alot of custys who want me to reinforce thier decision, and it has come back when they decided they didn't like it after all. They wanted ME to redo it for free because "I talked them into it". You might get some recommendations here, but remember, they represent different personal preferences!!

First of all, I'd recommend posting this in the consumer questions forum. Then, Tint is a personal preference. I can only tell people what I'd put on my car, but it all boils down to you. You gotta drive, look at, and ultimately live with it. I get alot of custys who want me to reinforce thier decision, and it has come back when they decided they didn't like it after all. They wanted ME to redo it for free because "I talked them into it". You might get some recommendations here, but remember, they represent different personal preferences!!

I'll do it !!

First I fly from europe to the states ( always wanted to see Philly ) It takes me 3 days to get over the jet lag ..( in a good hotel )..then rent a unit ,that you will look for ofcourse ..then I'll tint you're car with some crapp film I had laying around somewhere ( just a matter of reducing the costs ) afterwords we'll have diner together ( just a matter af treating you custy as it belongs ) and I'm back again ...Once again a 3 day refund because I can't work while I'm suffering from jet lag again ...and this beauty will only cost you about 5000$

OOrr you can do what KW tells ya , he know what he's talking about :thumb

Nice car BTW :thumb:rollin

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I'll do it !!

First I fly from europe to the states ( always wanted to see Philly ) It takes me 3 days to get over the jet lag ..( in a good hotel )..then rent a unit ,that you will look for ofcourse ..then I'll tint you're car with some crapp film I had laying around somewhere ( just a matter of reducing the costs ) afterwords we'll have diner together ( just a matter af treating you custy as it belongs ) and I'm back again ...Once again a 3 day refund because I can't work while I'm suffering from jet lag again ...and this beauty will only cost you about 5000$

Nice car BTW :thumb:thumb

:lol2:lol2:lol2 That's it, your tinting my next car for me, but I'll drive it over to you, I wanna see where my relatives are from :thumb:lol2:lol2

:rollin to the board mad town, not sure of the geographics of Penn., but here is a few members that are in the state, don't know how close to Philly they are, but here ya go :lol2

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showforum=298

there is also another member on here who's from Pa, his user name is tintman Pa here's a link to his user ID, http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showuser=201

all are good installers, and will do a top notch job for ya :lol2

Guest willie
I'll do it !!

Green one your catching on quick to the american smartazz ways :thumb

Guest CajunTinter
I'll do it !!

:thumb :thumb :lol2 :lol2 :beer :beer

:beer:beer:lol2 That's it, your tinting my next car for me, but I'll drive it over to you, I wanna see where my relatives are from :thumb:thumb:thumb

:thumb to the board mad town, not sure of the geographics of Penn., but here is a few members that are in the state, don't know how close to Philly they are, but here ya go :thumb

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showforum=298

there is also another member on here who's from Pa, his user name is tintman Pa here's a link to his user ID, http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showuser=201

all are good installers, and will do a top notch job for ya :lol2

hey man I thought you were from mexico? :lol2

Archived