A better little johnny joke

Little johnny was sitting in class one day and the teacher decided to make the day into "what does your daddy do?" day.

The obvious answers were coming out; Lawyer, fireman docter ect... But then the teacher noticed johnny sulking down in the back as not to get noticed and the teacher pointed him out saying "Johnny what does your daddy do?"

Johnny replied:

"Well my dad works at a place where he takes his clothes off for money for other men's enjoyment, and sometimes when the money is really good he goes out back into the alley and has s*x with them"

The teacher is appalled by this statement and puts the rest of class to work with busy work. She pulls Johnny outside and asks him in a very sincere and conserting voice "Is this what you father really does Johnny?" to which Johnny replies:

"No, my dad works for the Hillary Clinton campaign, I just didn't want to be embarrassed in front of the other kids"

:rollin

Archived