BMW 545

FRANK

A friend of mine just picked one up this week and dropped it off to me yesterday to have it tinted. Funny thing happened to me, I was on my last window and it was giving me trouble, let me explain. The rear passenger window when rolled up would automatically go down by itself , it kept doing that. I could not figure out why the hell it was doing this til I remember reading here on a thread about how the window switch may need to be reprogrammed? :gasp

Luckily my guy in the shop is an electronics expert and had some type of program that allowed him to fix the problem. Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before?

I hate Euro cars, tight ass velvet moldings u gotta tap and the PW are tricky. I remember doing a passat, cut the fronts hit switch down up real quick to stop it and the window literally ate the tint. I gonna try to stay away from euro %&$# right now, plus the customers always picky as %&$# cause there car is worth like 70,000.

Guest allprotinter

I think it was a volvo. Everything was normal until U put the window up, it came right back down. It had some kind of pressure sensitive device so fingers would not get caught.

The car had rain guards that triggered this. It drove me :beer trying to figure out the problem. I think the manual had a code in it. :gasp

Archived