any suggestions

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod

"It rained a little today and the car then dried in the hot sun. I have water spots on the hood and front fenders. How or what will take them off? I tried polish and cleaner. Any ideas??"

this is a email that I got from a client of mine that I just did his vette about 2 weeks ago..anyone have any suggestions for him...this is the first time I have had someone ask this?

the product is ventureshield ultra.

thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
correct...you guys should know this one..you get rain up there dont you.. :beer

:shoot1

I'd say just wash the vehicle, you people have car washes out there right :beer

Try rubbing (Isopropyl) alcohol :beer I remember seeing a thread about that taking blems outta the film :thumb:beer

Just rain shouldn't cause a problem :shoot1 We have acid rain from University hospital and Ford , not once have I seen rain drop stains but what will takes out marks is Meguiars Mirror Glaze compound or a heat gun. I don't remember which one I'll call you when I get to work in the morning.

Just rain shouldn't cause a problem :shoot1 We have acid rain from University hospital and Ford , not once have I seen rain drop stains but what will takes out marks is Meguiars Mirror Glaze compound or a heat gun. I don't remember which one I'll call you when I get to work in the morning.

good tips, after the compound I would hit it with meguiars nexxt generation or eagle1 nano wax.

Guest tintgod
Just rain shouldn't cause a problem :thumb We have acid rain from University hospital and Ford , not once have I seen rain drop stains but what will takes out marks is Meguiars Mirror Glaze compound or a heat gun. I don't remember which one I'll call you when I get to work in the morning.

this client is about an hour and a half to two hours away form me...would it be safe for hime to do it..I know not the heat gun..but the compound?

good tips, after the compound I would hit it with meguiars nexxt generation or eagle1 nano wax.

:shoot1

Heat gun is a last resort but the type of compound that he needs is a special order he'll need a business license, I can send him some if he wants to try it. Did he use plexus or anything else on the film that you know of?

Heat gun is a last resort but the type of compound that he needs is a special order he'll need a business license, I can send him some if he wants to try it. Did he use plexus or anything else on the film that you know of?

I would steer the custy away from compound.its almost a for shure redo if they start rubbing on it.

is there a local ppf guy that can look at it for you?

Archived