2 Down millions to come . Illegal's get what they deserve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FIREMAN68
Illegal means NO RIGHTS they are worthless pieces of crap so thats life .There is a girl in ICU because of these worthless sob's and then if she wakes up will have to foot the bill for the expenses . That my friend is bullshit !

Ya it is bullshit what these guys did I agree, and they need to be shot I agree with you on that too. You are being racist when you say beaners dude. I see all types of people doing bad stuff (watch the news) and I'm not getting on here trashing a certain race. Ya Illegal means NO RIGHTS but what does Beaner mean ya you probably don't know so don't use it. Also whats funny is that you want mexicans to go back to mexico if their not from here. Well guess what brother who's going to build your house, your streets, cut your yards and work your other low paid jobs hmmm ya mexicans. Most of the people trying to cross over are just looking for work to take care of their family's. Just like everybody says theirs always that bad apple.

Guest goldtooth
Illegal means NO RIGHTS they are worthless pieces of crap so thats life .There is a girl in ICU because of these worthless sob's and then if she wakes up will have to foot the bill for the expenses . That my friend is bullshit !

Ya it is bullshit what these guys did I agree, and they need to be shot I agree with you on that too. You are being racist when you say beaners dude. I see all types of people doing bad stuff (watch the news) and I'm not getting on here trashing a certain race. Ya Illegal means NO RIGHTS but what does Beaner mean ya you probably don't know so don't use it. Also whats funny is that you want mexicans to go back to mexico if their not from here. Well guess what brother who's going to build your house, your streets, cut your yards and work your other low paid jobs hmmm ya mexicans. Most of the people trying to cross over are just looking for work to take care of their family's. Just like everybody says theirs always that bad apple.

well said fireman :popcorn

No they come here to take american jobs from some low life business owner who hires them for low wages . I dont care where you come from if you are in OUR country you need to live by OUR rules and laws . The are called Illegal for a reason and for that fact box them up and send their asses back . If they were doing what they should then they wouldnt be illegal bottom line .And there are plenty of jobs in mexico if you havent looked around alot of our factorys are relocating there taking american jobs away !

Guest FIREMAN68
No they come here to take american jobs from some low life business owner who hires them for low wages . I dont care where you come from if you are in OUR country you need to live by OUR rules and laws . The are called Illegal for a reason and for that fact box them up and send their asses back . If they were doing what they should then they wouldnt be illegal bottom line .And there are plenty of jobs in mexico if you havent looked around alot of our factorys are relocating there taking american jobs away !

dude WTF are you talking about... I don't think your getting it man. I'm not going to sit on here and argue about this man. All I asked nicely was not to use racial words on this site. If you don't care than take your ass somewhere cuz I don't think anybody around here cares to have someone like you around.

Well I really dont give 2 shits about what you think . WHAT PART OF CRIMINAL DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ? Or maybe you cant read english yourself . If you dont belong here then you are subject to and deserve anything you get . CITIZENSHIP ( That is the process of becoming a citizen like americans do no matter which country they come here from) Get it or GET THE HELL OUT !

Guest FIREMAN68
Well I really dont give 2 shits about what you think . WHAT PART OF CRIMINAL DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ? Or maybe you cant read english yourself . If you dont belong here then you are subject to and deserve anything you get . CITIZENSHIP ( That is the process of becoming a citizen like americans do no matter which country they come here from) Get it or GET THE HELL OUT !

Ya your a certified dumbass :rimshot I'm not gong to talk about this with you anymore dude. DUECE!

I prefer the term "illegal aliens". that has morphed into illegal immigrant, which in turn has changed into undocumented worker. its bs political correctness. who was cutting the lawns before the "undocumented workers"? one rule that will always be is that workers always follow the jobs. lawns won't go unattended without "illegal immigrants" doing the work. to think we couldn't fill positions like these is ridiculous. the real question is how do you solve the illegal alien problem when your politician sees them as a huge potential voting block? its costing us billions...

I understand the anger, but using those kinds of labels (beaners for example) instantly turns people off to your argument, no matter how sound it is and also plays into that group's hand and empowers them as "oppressed" and "victims of racism" which just makes it that much harder to have any kind of solution. :rimshot

Archived