2 Down millions to come . Illegal's get what they deserve

YEP He was a victim for sure of a nice choke hold . Last thing he said was ACCCCKKK*&$**&@*@ . And to top it off I just received a call about my stolen race trailer . The OKC police found it and guess what MORE BOARDER JUMPERS GOING BACK TO MEXICO . At first I didnt see wtf this douche was talking about but I realized it and would have changed it due to soft hearted wussies until "THE WRATH OF THE DOUCHE FIREMAN " . :rimshot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand the anger, but using those kinds of labels (beaners for example) instantly turns people off to your argument, no matter how sound it is and also plays into that group's hand and empowers them as "oppressed" and "victims of racism" which just makes it that much harder to have any kind of solution. :rimshot

excellent point

whos going to cut grass, um the american who lost their job to the immigrant.. I believe its a no brainer. We need NO MORE immigrants . Flyin, we will never win this battle. They come for free, live for next to free with 20 of their relatives. Take our jobs, commit massive crimes, pay no taxes, and get free healthcare on top of it. But yet they will argue that they are not in the wrong till the day they die.. They can kill our border patrol agents then sue us for mishandling them... It makes no sense.. Its our government to blame, without it, we will experience this problem as long as you and I both shall live. it sucks........

VOTE RON PAUL

Well at least there are a few TRUE americans left .

How about this Bring our troops HOME put them on the boarder and let them PROTECT it with force . Its not hard to walk across the bridge and get your papers . Alot of them work their asses off but get a case of couch potato when it comes to getting citizenship . But hey let me live for free,get free health care,no taxes and have no repercussions for their actions . Man no wonder they want to come here .

Beaner is a damn word, who gives a chit ? I am called a coonass on a daily basis, so f--king what, grow up and realize its a WORD, nothing more nothing less. People use HOMO and WIGGER on here all the time and nobody gives a chit. :dunno

Dude, looks like a simple misunderstanding. Fireman agreed with everything that you said. He just sugested that the terminoligy used to describe a Mexican (no matter how law-abiding the particular individual was not) not be a racial slur.

I believe that racism is a tool that is kept 'relevant' by the very people who want to be viewed as the ones 'fighting' it (f***ing politics). I'm perfectly able to see that things such as facial bone structure or skin color are not in the least bit indicators of a particular propensity to to act in a certain fashion,as are the majority of people on this planet. Bottom line is that I don't think that racism is, for the most part, a real world problem anymore, but when you go throwing out derogitory terms, you're just slowing down the process of reducing the count of those that believe that racism is a problem worthy of millions of taxpayers' money to 'fix' this 'problem' which really doesn't exist anymore.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Dude, looks like a simple misunderstanding. Fireman agreed with everything that you said. He just sugested that the terminoligy used to describe a Mexican (no matter how law-abiding the particular individual was not) not be a racial slur.

I believe that racism is a tool that is kept 'relevant' by the very people who want to be viewed as the ones 'fighting' it (f***ing politics). I'm perfectly able to see that things such as facial bone structure or skin color are not in the least bit indicators of a particular propensity to to act in a certain fashion,as are the majority of people on this planet. Bottom line is that I don't think that racism is, for the most part, a real world problem anymore, but when you go throwing out derogitory terms, you're just slowing down the process of reducing the count of those that believe that racism is a problem worthy of millions of taxpayers' money to 'fix' this 'problem' which really doesn't exist anymore.

:lol So what your saying is I shouldn't post my joke "what's purple and sits on my front porch?" :lol:lol

I gathered that much from what F.M. posted, and I do agree that the "racists" keeping it alive are the politions, the Rev. Jessies and Rev al's of the world, but unfortunatly in the "sue happy world we live in, racisim will NEVER be gone, it'll be around like roaches and rats after a nuclear hollicost. :gasp

my Dad is a carpenter

.... and cant find a job because of all the Illegels in the const. industry

I am not gonna use the B word

the word illegals is not a racist comment

nor is the word invasion

:gasp

Guest Sprinter

well what you need is a law that we have that says you can't hire an illegal person or you go to jail, you should of seen the cars and trucks heading back to mexico cause they all lost there jobs and nobody will hire them. the business owners had to fill out paper work and make sure everybody was legal.

Archived