PDR Employment Oppurtunities

Guest dent79

We are a growing Paintless Dent Repair company with accounts across the United States. We are looking to hire experienced PDR Techs with at least 1 year experience. Must be able to pass a background check. We offer benefits and a lucrative commission rate and lots of work. We are needing Techs that what to work and any Hail techs that do not want to travel anymore and work in their backyard. Contact me if you are interested, please include your name and phone number and the state that you are wanting to work in.

mehadix@yahoo.com

Mark Hadix

Guest *dent79 *
"We are looking to hire experienced PDR Techs with at least 1 year experience."

1 year is not experienced!!!

Donnie

So you are telling me that a 1 year technician is not experienced? I am not quite sure where you learned the trade...but I can tell you that I have seen a lot of techs with the fire in there eyes and the willingness to learn the trade that have out done 5-10 year techs in quality of work!!

I guess you weed them out case by case, surely there are techs out there that aren't as good, but that is why you INTERVIEW and see their abilities!

Guest Rick Martin
We are a growing Paintless Dent Repair company with accounts across the United States. We are looking to hire experienced PDR Techs with at least 1 year experience. Must be able to pass a background check. We offer benefits and a lucrative commission rate and lots of work. We are needing Techs that what to work and any Hail techs that do not want to travel anymore and work in their backyard. Contact me if you are interested, please include your name and phone number and the state that you are wanting to work in.

mehadix@yahoo.com

Mark Hadix

Archived