Chrysler 300 2008

Madtown98

All tinters on here

I am getting a Chryslter 300 2008 black on black. What would you suggest? Will the tint look darker because the car is darker? How about 40% all the way around or 30% on the back and 40% on the doors.

Please advise on what you think and if you have any pictures that would be great too.

Thanks for your help

TOMMY

Guest thatsnappyguy

many of the guys here are tinters who SAY they dont do illegal tinting and talk about of smack to people who do... peronally I think 30-35% all around on a niceblack car looks very classy and refined..while in some states 30-35% may be illegal on the front doors, keep in mind that it is not dark at all and it is very easy to see out of. so I say 30%, nothing on the front windshield....classy cars dont need a sporty looking visor.

Guest thatsnappyguy

yea, u dont need to go dark to look good...yet it all depends on what brand film the installer will be using... peronally I would make sure its a "color stable non metalized film"..so theres no shine, just a smoked look. find out what brands the shops around u are using and let me know.

All tinters on here

I am getting a Chryslter 300 2008 black on black. What would you suggest? Will the tint look darker because the car is darker? How about 40% all the way around or 30% on the back and 40% on the doors.

Please advise on what you think and if you have any pictures that would be great too.

Thanks for your help

TOMMY

my fav on there is 35%

peronally I think 30-35% all around on a niceblack car looks very classy and refined..while in some states 30-35% may be illegal on the front doors, keep in mind that it is not dark at all and it is very easy to see out of.

great minds think alike. This is what I tell anyone who wants a "classy" look and not "ghetto." unfortunately, I have to make it very well known about the illegalness of papaz on the front rollups in the michigannnn.

Archived