commercial tinting

Had a customer call today w/ 2 cracked windows. :tantrum We did the job with a 50% daul reflective on daul tempered the largest panes are 9'x4' so 36 sq.ft. and facing west. I guess my main question is, is the manufacture strict on taking care of these problems is it going to be a hassle ? :tantrum My biggest concern is that the client did not turn in the warranty I provided him even though I asked him to sign and mail it in. Well this was a huge job like 90+ windows that big, so I need to take care of him. Any ideas or comments are appreciated.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:tantrum depends on the mfg. Why leave the warranty with the customer?

When the job is completed while they are recieving the invoice, and your recieving payment, have them fill it out right then and there, leave them their copy, you take yours and the mfg. copy, and get it sent in :tantrum

didn't want to post to much info incase some dates need to be changed if you know what I mean, well it was a huge dealership & we completed job & left, waited 5 days for a check then in return I mailed him copy of paid invoice with warranty for him to sign & mail in also with a letter. What do you think call in the claim or do some number changing ?

Guest vclimber
the warrany clearly states at the bottom that it must be received within 30 days after installation, are they really strict on this matter the installation was 1 year ago.

Some suppliers are really strict about that.

Guest FilmBlazer

I personally only ever file a warranty if there is a claim, but that is through a manufacturer that I use exclusively that does not object to this. It all depends on the manufacturer :tantrum

Archived