Seat Ibiza BG hell

pulsar2000

Greetings :lol6

Had a 04 Seat Ibiza sport Booked Saturday just gone,

Rear window looked Quite Curvy Absolutely the worst time getting it on in one.

Got it 3rd time,

baby powder Horizontal line left the side anchors 3rd time.

Kept cooking bottom edges, Then turned down heat could not get them fingers to go, Quite curved on top as well (Rare)

3 rd attempt left loads at top & when I cooked it moved it down, Seemed to go ok then :shock

Checked makes & models No mention of an ibiza

Any one else had a tough time with these back glass`s, Realy thinking of changing film as struggled to get it to lay right Dont normally struggle with most,

Advice required for next one as his friends threatening to book one in with us :lol6

What films are most of you using as I hear one of the main players went Bust....

Or is was it just 1 of them days, Dont struggle with 2 much, Give me a Previa as compared to 1 of them. LOL

Thats just one of those days.

Ibiza is not supposed to be that hard, but that can be up to the film you are using...

I use Llu and have no problem with any of them, but when I tried DartZ I had problems and still have with the curvier ones

Yeah Thats my Problem Then, Quite like Dartz film handles well for me Normally

Had No solar gard left, otherwise would have used it as I know that shrinks so Easy, Was giving Dartz the Benefit of the Doubt,

Cant you do something with your film LEO :lol6:shock

Guest TintMeUp
These are really easy to do :lol6 What film you using? You tried a mk5 golf yet?

your the 2nd person to say that, im not looking forward to tinting the mk5 lol I hear the rear window is a c**t to tint on these, compared to the mk4, its p1ss easy from what I hear lol

Guest walestint

the only baby powder I use is on my bambino

soap on a rope for me, well, actually the bitter in a glass shaped soap on a rope that you used to get as a kid for christmas

Archived