Worlds slowest tinter

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gotta say...after watchin those vids...I cant WAIT till I get my cornelius tanks set up! I now have all the parts exept for the hose...and that should be in next week. :lol2

Then all I need is a video camera and some 70's pron music and I'll be all ready to post up my very own vid! :lol2

THEN we will see who is the "worlds slowest tinter" :thumb:lol2

Oh I love my tank :hug

:lol I am a slower tinter than you are :lol2

:lol2 sounds like a challenge to me :evileye

Oh... it is on brother! :bat

:thumb:lol2

:shock I just realized something!! I am finally am in a DMC against somebody that I am pretty sure I can beat! :ppdance:lol2 :lol2

I thought you did it pretty quick.....I guess that says alot for my auto skills....lol Great Video, now just add some music, some digital graphics and and its ready to package up to sell on eBay.... You can call it Chicks and Tints--This is How We Do It. I can photochop you the DVD case cover if you want...lol

I thought you did it pretty quick.....I guess that says alot for my auto skills....lol Great Video, now just add some music, some digital graphics and and its ready to package up to sell on eBay.... You can call it Chicks and Tints--This is How We Do It. I can photochop you the DVD case cover if you want...lol

:evilgrin Damn maybe I will finally get rich :thumb

Archived