WinPCSign

Guest BHGraphix

Guest BHGraphix

Hello all, at the start of the year I bought a plotter, something cheap just to play with for fun and mostly to put my sponsors names and my team logo on my demolition derby cars. I would like to also make some spare money selling little things. Anyway, the plotter is a Bridge Pro 720, It came with ArtCut software, which is okay for lettering but is a PAIN to try and import a logo or other design which is important to me.

I have come across WinPCSign which seems to be fairly inexpensive and a fairly good bang for the buck, my question is has anyone had any experience with this software and is it any good for what I woudl like to do? I really dont have the cash to buy the pro version so I may buy the basic. However the only major difference is the numbe rof clib arts and fonts that come with it as far as I understand. All I want form the software is to open up files form illustrator and cut them, very simple thats my biggest need.

Any opinions on the software? Would I be okay with the basic or should I just go for the pro?

Honestly we have never even heard of that program. We have used Flexi and the signwarehouse vE lxi mater+ and both work very well. I think my plotter came with an interface program to cut directly from corel or something like that :dunno

Sorry we have no info on the WinPC

Archived