Ebay tint or

Custy call for price on installing own tint, says it's lulu. No prob I say, what a disaster. The film wasn't lulu probably gila :cool Checked out the web site(http://stores.ebay.com/Xtremecity) and guess what they are selling the lulu, what a bunch of bull. I only accepted the job because it was the lulu product, never do that again. One good thing came from it was I gave him a rediculous price(because it wasn't my film) to install and he paid!! :evilgrin:cool:thumb

Guest darkdan

Yeah, they sell a lot of it too!

Before they never advertised LLumar.

I wonder how CPFilms feels about them saying a lifetime metal free (so I'm guessing that means AT/ATC) films rejects up to 90% of IR............

Guest Crackz
they can get the add pulled cause there not a lulu dealer so they can shut the auction down :thumb

It should get shut down, customers think they are buying the lulu film, false advertising :evilgrin

any one who use's lulu just has to tell them about the link and give them the auction number and they can have it pulled from the auctions just like viper and k40 and so on does your not allowed to sell there products new on ebay either

Archived