Looking for some help with a Mazda3

Guest Psimmon

Guest Psimmon

Im new to your guys forum, and new to the wrap bussiness. Ive got a trade show coming up, and id really like to showcase what can be done with our products, but im having a hard time with figuring out how to carry the wrap onto the rear bumper and trunk. Ive purchased the Wrapture Half Wraps, and the BurnOut has caught my eye. Ive got the hood figured, but thats kinda easy judging by the wraps ive seen in your guys posts. very nice work all of you! I know im suppose to be showcasing my work, but I just really dont want it to be a flop and chase off 5 thousand ppl. ( My towns population ) I am willing to pay, ive seen some other people inquiring about this also, my only real problem is, that im about two thousand miles from nowhere, and everything would need done over the phone, or email. I even looked at the Fellers BadWrap software, but they didnt list my car. 2008 Mazda3 Sedan.

If anyones interested in helping out, or taking on more work, let me know.

Thanks alot for your time,

T

half wraps are easy...email me @ guardiangraphics@earthlink.net

As for a template, you could look into Mr. Clipart, or a lot of times I actually take a pic of the vehicle I am working on bring it into my computer and using several points to measure, blow it up to the actual size. You will need a monster computer to handle this kind of work, but if you are getting into wraps, you will need to have the right software, it will make your job a lot easier...any way, if you need any help, just email me, as far as we are concerned the more wraps the public sees the better, well, as long as they are done right....LOL.

Guest Psimmon

Hey, thanks for the reply, and I hear you on what your saying about getting more ppl to see what we can do with this stuff, ever day I see a new job and it blows me away at what you guys and probally gals can think of! Just amazing! I had got looking at the templates on Mr.Clipart, but it kept asking for a login, but I couldnt find anywhere to sign up?? I might be blind, hard to say. As for the PC's that departments coverd, we run a pc sales/repair shop, with a nice machine for our graphics guy. He use's Flexi, Corel and Photoshop alot. Ill play more with the templates and try my hand at laying the wrapture's out on the car. Im just having a hard time getting my head around how I can take a Wrapture file, thats like.. 10f by 4ft, and put it on a car thats smaller then that.. I dunno. lol my head hurts from tweaking, twisting and stretching those files to make it work. Ive got to learn to save more lol, I had a hood layout all Sweeeet.. then lost it.. lol I cried on the inside, jsut cant get that layout back lol.

Archived