Tinting out doors

Guest bgtint

Guest tint phantom

I normly schedule out side tints early in the mornings when the dew is still on the ground and the winds not blowing. I did a f-750 quad cab yesterday I was cutting my first peice of tint at day light it was done at 8:00 am. in time for my sat. routine at the shop. :evilgrin

Guest tint phantom

When the ground is wet no problem, the wind is a main factor,sometimes I bring help to hold the tint so I can cut it out without it blowing across the parking lot. But I normaly dont tint in windy weather, try to get it in doors. :rollin

Guest bgtint

When the ground is wet and there is no wind, does the surrounding matter like tree? Also does the time of year matter like the spring or fall?

I couldnt even imagine trying to build a work schedule around windy,too cold,too hot,to dry , too wet days :what

Of course I'm from up north..It would never work here :what

Tinting is not meant to be done anwhere but an enclosed garage. I recently tinted my car under my covered carport, it came out with alot of contamination. I retinted it the following day in a garage, practically cam out contamination free.

Archived