2009 Acura TSX

LickMyTints

I pull panels on 98% of the cars I tinted and had a 2009 Acura TSX came in on Monday......took out 4 screws but could not get the panels off. Seems like there is a couple more screws but I could not locate them. I ended up tucking the rubber gaskets (I hate doing that). Has any panel pullers done this car before and where are the screws to take the panels off???? :rollin

thanks a bunch!!!!!

I pull panels on 98% of the cars I tinted and had a 2009 Acura TSX came in on Monday......took out 4 screws but could not get the panels off. Seems like there is a couple more screws but I could not locate them. I ended up tucking the rubber gaskets (I hate doing that). Has any panel pullers done this car before and where are the screws to take the panels off???? :rollin

thanks a bunch!!!!!

which screws did you find?

Guest Litespeeds

We do tinting for a couple of the Acura dealerships in the Bay Area but my installer has not mentioned that he has worked on a new TSX so I am not sure. Usually Honda builds their cars really simple and once you find the 3-4 screws, you just have to pop out the door. Sometimes those plastic plugs are really tight so maybe that is why you feel that it isn't right. Almost like a one way plug which doesn't really want to be removed.

Thanks for the replies.....I have another one of these scheduled for next week....hopefully I can locate the screws or at least pull the panels a lil harder.

There are 3 screws behind the door opener and 1 screw underneath the door handle cover....Those are all I can locate. I can't seem to pry the cover off the long handle like before.

Hope someone can shine some info on this car...

Guest tint51

There are three screws under inside door handle. And one in the pocket under rubber mat piece. Note:The top rubber stays on door panel.

Remove the four screws and pop panel from bottom work it aound edge and the panel pulls up over edge of door and ready to go.

Just a note... There is a screw under the switch plate as well. The switch plate has a little notch at the back of it and pops right out and thats where the 5th screw is. :klingon

Only 4 screws.

Three by door handle and one in the little pocket..by arm rest.

Then pull panel off enough to pull over top on door and you are set.

Done three of these already..

Archived