LIGHTS

Guest tdmillet

Guest tint phantom

If its got a tall ceiling 8ft. floresent 2 bulber or 4 is nice. If its low ceiling 4ft'er , so if a bulb gets busted buy accident it makes less mess. :rollin:gasp:gasp

Guest tdmillet
If its got a tall ceiling 8ft. floresent 2 bulber or 4 is nice. If its low ceiling 4ft'er , so if a bulb gets busted buy accident it makes less mess. :rollin:gasp:lol2

CEILING IS FIFTEEN FEET HIGH. WERE IN FL ARE YOU. :gasp

Guest Litespeeds

My recommendation would be T-5 flourescent lights as the reflectors really increase the light output and energy consumption is slightly lower too.

Guest tint phantom
If its got a tall ceiling 8ft. floresent 2 bulber or 4 is nice. If its low ceiling 4ft'er , so if a bulb gets busted buy accident it makes less mess. :what:what:spit

CEILING IS FIFTEEN FEET HIGH. WERE IN FL ARE YOU. :lol

every where in the middle. :what

my new shop has some track lighting in the ceiling I pointed to the area I will be working. makes a good difference I noticed with small details. I also picked up a grow light at wal-mart in the same isle as the replacement bulbs for the heck of it cuz it was cheap. $10. put in a back glass and awesome. never have to go back in to move it. lights up big time. and you can grow things with it. if times get tough, I plan to grow my own food in my shop with my back glass light :what

Archived