Rear Window Defrost Question

Guest Stoked

I have never tinted a car, I am waiting on this guy to get the tint ordered so he can do my car but he is taking his time with it. I found someone else that can tint but he says he won't do it because I have rear defrost on my window. He said that he would have to cut out each line of the defrost so it wouldn't mess up the tint. Is that true that you can't just lay the tint over the defrost lines or do you have to cut out each line?

uhmmmm... what???

I have never tinted a car, I am waiting on this guy to get the tint ordered so he can do my car but he is taking his time with it. I found someone else that can tint but he says he won't do it because I have rear defrost on my window. He said that he would have to cut out each line of the defrost so it wouldn't mess up the tint. Is that true that you can't just lay the tint over the defrost lines or do you have to cut out each line?

This is too funny! :thumb Go to a tint shop and stop lookin for people to do it on the side. It's easy to tell neither one of those guys are anywhere close to being a pro.

Archived