Please Help I need some advise

I am getting my front to window tinted this week on my new SUV, the back windows are already factory tinted black. What percent would you recommend on the front two windows? 40% or 35% Please help me as I need some advise.

Thanks

T

Guest Sunlimited

Looks like your laws dont allow too much, I would check around see what shops in your area have, and go from there....good luck

first keep it legal and that means basically nothing for your front windows. Second the difference in a 35% and 40% would not be enough to be able to tell by the n@ked eye....believe me.

so, keep it legal!

Guest tiger_football
I am getting my front to window tinted this week on my new SUV, the back windows are already factory tinted black.

Do you mean you are going to tint your windows this week on your new SUV? Why would you have someone else do it if you have two years experience?

Archived