The Big Dog and Window Tinting

Guest Bulldog
http://advancedfilmfl.net/2008/06/21/the-b...ow-tinting.aspx

My recent experience with a prospective client's dog! The first part is true, as for the dog's points??

:thumb

Wow you shoulda been on the install that we had.....we had to according to the owners walk BACKWARDS into the room because the angry ST BERNARD didn't like people. Try THAT install! lol

We ran outta film. My poor guy that delivered me more film that day was unaware and the dog was loose, yes LOOSE in the backyard.... poor guy, at least I met him in the front yard in time to say "do you trust me?" "yes", he says.... "then stand very still and keep looking at ME in the eye and whatever you do DON'T MOVE!" The lady 5min later finally came around and wrestled that lug into the house. My poor guy had to change his drawers. This was all after he tried to take a chunk outta one of the other installers ass as he bent down to clean the livingroom sliders.

I try not to be rude. but, I will ask a customer to let their dog out or put it in a room if its distracting my closing the sale or is a threat to me in some way. for the most part, even if I'm warned they will bite, most dogs like me for some reason. I just let them smell my hand and give em a pat on the head and I'm off to make some $$$$. on the other hand, it is not above me to break a dog's neck if I'm attacked. :thumb

Why the hell would you allow a dog to run around free while working a job??? Any site I am on that has animals (dogs, cats, whatever) they are told to lock em in a bedroom or basement for the duration. If not, Then they must sign a release, drawn up by my attorney which state that they take full financial respnsibility for any injury or damage caused by the animal and waive any right to ask for repair or replacement of film damaged by said animal.( scratches or hair in the film) Thay pretty quickly put it away!!!!

I love dogs but I wouldnt put up with that... damn funny though!

My parents dog does that ape %&$# barking "oh he's a good boy" bullshiat, that dog is such a huge liability... one girl scout and they will be sued I just know it.

And my precious little pitbull just stands and wags her tail, maybe a lick or too if you at eye level with her!

Archived