Anyone Still 2-Piece B/G

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tinted a 2000 cougar today and the shrunk the rear window in 1 piece and wet checked it...it layed down perfectly. Put it on...and whammo the lines at the top of the window were giving me about 10 big, squiggly fingers that wouldn't lay down because the stupid frit Ford uses is like 1000 grit wetordry sandpaper. Ended up cutting from line 1 up and replacing with a small piece spliced in. :thumb:lol

Anyway, this is a DMC if ever there was one... :lol

How about the older Accords, and those darn Saturns. If you have time the beetles are not that bad. just need TIME.

the accords aren't bad, the saturns are gravy ('cuz I've owned 3 and still own one) the beetles suck, the only cars I can think of that I regularly 2 piece are the berettas :hmmm thunderbirds (crappy ones) and eclipses (the old ones that have the glass too big for 36" film) 'cuz I don't get 40" film thats all I can think of right now. :booga

:rollin to squeeg :ford

Guest milleniumflorida
New Eclipses, Stratus, and  the newer Celicas. Anyone got 'em down in less than three yet?

ummmm, newer celicas!?! are you shittin me? you must have problems doing sliding glass doors too!

:tint

Guest thetintshop

no 2 piece, EVER, on anything. cutlass supremes are sent down the road. everything else gets 1 piece. I'm all about quality. if it takes longer to do certain cars, I MAKE time to do them, busy or not.

Archived