Anyone Still 2-Piece B/G

If the person doesnt catch it the first time around, (even though that one was pretty blatant) it is understandable. So I posted again

For everyone that said "Celicas?". Yes, the film goes on the inside. COME ON PEOPLE! Wake up.
to clarify that yes it was indeed a joke. So, when the same special person comes on again and "HOLY SHITS" me with some more not-so-smart remarks, then its not a ream, just a common courtesy to everyone else who actually thinks before they type. My apologies wndo, I was not aware of how many posts I needed to have before I could tell someone to use some common sense.

BK

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have been many people come and go here because they "don't get" some of the humor here. It is hard to understand a joke here sometimes. His questioning your celica statements were his first 2 posts here. Maybe he didn't see the joke, maybe he typed before thinking, I don't know and I don't care. I'm not here to babysit anyone and I'm no sheriff trying to keep the peace. All I'm saying is this industry is being hit hard by hacks, lowballers, and degenerates. If someone just learning to tint comes here and admits they can't do a certain car in one piece, should I (or anyone else) jump their case for being inferior? No. There are regulars here who don't do things like I do. That's their way. That does not make me better. We are here to converse and maybe even learn something, not beat each other up. In conclusion, don't forget that little beanie under your name. When it's gone talk all the trash you want.

:evileye

Better not let Oveon hear you spreading these lies :lol:lol

Come on TW...don't you remember it's Qveon not Oveon... :shock:lol :inot

In Canada it's kind of a thing where if you don't respect someone, you pronounce there name intentionally wrong in there presence..it irritates them..so it's Ooooveon to me. :lol

:wndo ..he's been getting a couple of these signs from me today...humour is sometimes hard to read..but the way I see it, if you can't get the joke you shouldn't be here if you get easily offended anyways :evileye

The new stratus with quantum goes in two but if I'm useing charcoal I do it in one.

The 944's and cutlass are so few and far between they kinda don't even count anymore. Although we did a 944 a couple months ago and it went in in three.

Archived