where do you buy custom colors that are flat / metallic / candy / carb

Guest intence

Guest intence

after seeing what wraps can do, I want to wrap my car in another color versus repainting it. one site that really introduced to me this is www.foilacar.com. I have clear bra experience so im sure this cant be that much different...

of course I have a few questions....

1) I want flat colors, metallic colors, candy colors, carbon fiber, and mirror finish. I only have a plotter so id like to avoid having to print on top of the vinyl. which suppliers carry these finishes?

2) I plan to do it by hand but are there patterns / software that will cut the film within milimeters of accuracy? is it better to use a 'pattern' or should I do it by hand?

thanks!

I think the best american store for wrapping material is Fellers ! Maybe not the cheapest but one of the best sorted!

thats my :poke I mostly use Oracal stuff n avery 900 series for wrapping not cheap but classy.

if you want it cheaper and take the 3m 100 series nice to learn and practice.

greetz Obiwan

fellers is a good source for materials and support

subscribe to wraps magazine lots of info and info in there

as for patterns I dont like to really mess with them I started window tintning then clearbra now graphic desighn and wrap install

you know how pre cut window film and clearbra kits are same for wraps not everything is 100%

watch out for channels (use adhesive promoter) remove everything you can (mirrors door handles lights etc) and youll get a good job

heres my truck I desingned just waiting for the ok to print it

truckjpg.jpg

Archived