Fantasy Football

league - Tintdude

password - football

first 12 teams signed up are in and then we can draft teams.

Come on guys its free its fun

Alright all you NY fans I am signed up and guess what draft day is on my b-day...so you know I am gonna get lucky and get 1st or 2nd pick! Tom Brady is the man!

Al I dont see your team signed up

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
:lol2 but playing 1/2 azzed works so well for Tony Homo.................................. oh wait, nevermind, no it didn't :lol2:lol2:lol:lol:lol:thumb

:lol2 That's not funny !!! :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:lol but playing 1/2 azzed works so well for Tony Homo.................................. oh wait, nevermind, no it didn't :lol2:lol:lol:lol:lol2:thumb

:lol2 That's not funny !!! :lol

It's almost as funny as Baltimore beating Dallas in Dallas last reg. season game :lol2

:lol2:lol:lol:lol2

It's almost as funny as Baltimore beating Dallas in Dallas last reg. season game

Yeah,, its too bad the Ravens called that gay timeout and lost to the Pats :lol2 I bet the Ravens fans suicide hotline was ringing off the hook that night :thumb

How they kept Ray Lewis from stabbing the head coach I will never know :lol2

I wont have time to set lineups last minute, pick up players etc, because I wont be at home :lol So much of my success came on last minute changes last year.

When your used to playing at the level I play :lol6 playing half azzed wont cut it :beer:lol6

I dont want to get played out like a sucka like BRETT FAVRE, I know when to say when :lol2

Come on its FREE who cares

do your best with the time you have

need 8 more for a league even if you havent played before give it a try

Archived