Charcoal vs. Smoke????

Guest tristan

Charcoal or Smoke  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer.....

• Smoke
    • Charcoal

Guest tristan

Yes this is my first post, so I added the poll just to get a general idea of what you like the look of... Just fyi I'm Tristan, I own/operate statewide audio/video in moore, OK so yay!!! lets get our poll on

Sup dude, I'm guessin you are looking into getting into window tinting. I'm sure its like A/V where it requires a large commitment to be the best. Tons of great info here, TD.com plus TONS of practice has allowed me to become a pretty darn good tinter. :cool

Guest A&RCustomTinting

Hi I am Alicia I own A & R Custom Tinting in Fl. I have been tinting windows since 99. Just opened our shop in October. My old boss who trained me way back when use to hang out on this site all day long. I just joined the other day. It is a great place. :shock

Guest tristan
Sup dude, I'm guessin you are looking into getting into window tinting. I'm sure its like A/V where it requires a large commitment to be the best. Tons of great info here, TD.com plus TONS of practice has allowed me to become a pretty darn good tinter. :shock
yes trying to expand ... I have a great tinter training me im gonna place orders with valuetint, johnsons and solargard to get a "feel" of what I like. TD.com is a wonderful place I think I have browsed all the info on here now I am posting. from what I have read this is a very understanding community... so thanks

Archived