the gasket wizard - does anybody use one??

Guest naughtydog

Guest naughtydog

Today I did a vehicle and I feel that if I had a gasket wizard - I would have saved some time. I normally always remove the door panels but as I am a beginner and am still slow, this adds time to the job. I did a Honda Jazz today and still removed the panels to be on the safe side.

Is there a long hard card that is used to push the film down when using the gasket wizard??

Is it worth me buying one. I am in the UK so getting hold of one might be a problem??

Thanks

Naughtydog

Guest Tint Wiz

ndog

I tried gasket wizard but some car`s have a double gasket scraper that touch the glass,the wiz would not get past the secound one and the film would crease when I took it out so I give and strip :shock:rollin

Guest DaleB

T Wizard ive only got a handful of jobs under me ,just wondering can you tell me if it is possible to do cars with the double gasket without taking the panels off? :rollin ,and how do you tell that it has double gasket? :shock I hate the thought of removing thing as they never seem to back the same.

Guest Tint Wiz

Dale

most new car`s now have a double scraper rail you can roll down window to see them or feel them, if not it`s just trial and error to see wat work`s for you, you will get better takeing door card`s off with time speke to you soon :?

Archived