Tint Job in DC

Guest TheHumanDecoder

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

sounds like thats the going rate in that town, don't waste your time or money shopping around, if you don't go with sl*t you'll be sorry. this guy used to tint in phoenix tons & tons of cars, this guy will do the job right the first time.

no, its not that I dont like the price, I've just seen other peoples prices at around 150 for a 4door sedan, and I didnt know if the price was too high, or if those other people are going to do a poor job, or what...

If you're that worried about saving $50, buy a NEON. :rollin

Guest S and S

Yes the price does have to do with the type of film u go with...you got three quotes from one guy on three differnt types of film...duh.....(sorry I am kinda crampy)

Guest TheHumanDecoder

its not that I'm a penny pincher, I just didnt know if I was being taken advantage of because I had no idea how much tinting is supposed to cost. If that is the going rate, then I have no problem going with tintslut, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a jacked up rate....tintslut, how do I contact you?

Guest Sprinter

if I was shopping for a detail job I think I would call at least 10 shops to see what they do and for how much mullah I'm going to have to lay out to get my car detailed top to bottom, it's called shopping and not just for price. it also works for tint shops.

Archived