40 " DGI Plotter 4 sale

Guest CarolinaTINT

Guest CarolinaTINT

I am selling our 40" DGI plotter that we purchased from Bekeart about 2.5 years ago(We spent around $6000 with the year online membership). It was the best investment that my shop had made. I used it for tint, vinyl, and paint protection. It comes with a stand but we never used it. I made a table out of a large sliding door and mounted the plotter to it. The plotter also comes with the 3 roll holder on the back side of the plotter which is great to have. I still have the original box and paper work that was sent to us ( software and computer cuts book). The plotter was shipped by freight and not UPS or FedEX. I prefer pick up only. I would like $2500 obo. It is located in Wilmington NC 28405 910-798-4010 and ask for Shannon. If you would like any pics email me @ carolinatint@aol.com

I am selling our 40" DGI plotter that we purchased from Bekeart about 2.5 years ago(We spent around $6000 with the year online membership). It was the best investment that my shop had made. I used it for tint, vinyl, and paint protection. It comes with a stand but we never used it. I made a table out of a large sliding door and mounted the plotter to it. The plotter also comes with the 3 roll holder on the back side of the plotter which is great to have. I still have the original box and paper work that was sent to us ( software and computer cuts book). The plotter was shipped by freight and not UPS or FedEX. I prefer pick up only. I would like $2500 obo. It is located in Wilmington NC 28405 910-798-4010 and ask for Shannon. If you would like any pics email me @ carolinatint@aol.com

Still for sale?

Guest CarolinaTINT

Still for sale?

Yeah it is still for sale. If interested call at 910-798-4010 or email me @ carolinatint@aol.com and I can shoot some pics to you.

Archived